Intro To Dance
Intro to Dance is the first step in pursuing the sport of ice dancing!
- This class provides test and competition preparation for beginner level skaters
- Ice dancing improves posture, edge work and presentation, all necessary skills for a well-rounded figure skater
- Sessions are 45 minutes long with 30 minutes of instruction and 15 minutes of practice time.
- Classes are small with a 10 to 1 skater to coach ratio
- This class is for skaters who have completed Level 8 of the basic skills curriculum or on their coach's recommendation
For more information about what is taught in the class, view the USFS Dance Curriculum.