Intro To Synchro
Our Intro to Synchro class is a popular team class for boys and girls!
- Synchronized skating is a team sport in which 20 skaters perform a program together
- Synchro is characterized by teamwork, speed, intricate formations, and challenging step sequences
- It improves agility and artistry and is a lot of fun
- Classes are 15 minutes in length and are held once a week
- The practiced routine will be performed at events such as the Hamburg Snow Fest, National Skating Week events,and the Rising Stars on Ice show
- This class is for skaters who have completed Level 3 of the Basic Skills curriculum
- This class is taught by a former Disney on Ice feature performer
For more information about what is taught in the class, view the USFS Synchro Curriculum.