We have changed the name of our popular Jump, Spin, and Spiral class to Rising Stars! But it's still the next step after Learn-to-Skate!
Ideal class for the aspiring figure skater who has completed Level 4 of the basic skills curriculum
- Provides advanced figure skating instruction and competitive preparation for beginner level skaters
- Curriculum teaches advanced stroking and spirals as well as basic jumps and spins
- Small class size with an average student-to-coach ratio of 5 to 1
- 45 minute session includes 30 minutes of instruction and 15 minutes of practice time
- Also included: A FREE 15 minute private lesson with a Skate Great instructor!
For more information about what is taught in the class, view the USFS Free Skating Curriculum.