The Skate Great Skating Clinic features a variety of on- and off-ice classes designed to produce a well-rounded figure skater and foster good training habits.
PrePrelim - Senior Skate Clinic -Spring 2013 & Summer 2013
- Off-ice classes include Strength & Conditioning, Off-Ice Harness, Ballet, and Jump Technique
On-ice classes include Jump Technique, Music Interpretation, and Edge Quality
- State of the art training aides enhance the learning process and include on-and off-ice harnesses, cords, and Dartfish
- Land training provides the skater with the opportunity to enhance and progress their skill level with sport specific training for figure skating
- Camp is for PrePreliminary - Senior level figure skaters
- Camp is open to skaters from all clubs
- All classes are taught by highly qualified skating professionals
Rising Stars Clinic -Spring 2013 & Summer 2013
- This new program is designed specifically for all Rising Stars skaters as well as Learn to Skate students who have passed Basic 4
- On-ice classes include Edge Quality, Jump Technique, Music Intepretation, and Moves in the Field
- Off-ice classes include Strength & Conditioning, Ballet, Jump Technique, and Jump Rope.
- Skaters will benefit from a variety of coaching styles